Sr. UX Designer - Product Design
We are seeking bright, intelligent User experience designer with strong interest and expert capabilities in the design and development of engaging user experience.
The candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
This individual should provide creative ideas to a design engagement and be able to perform in a fast-paced and innovative development environment. A thorough understanding of contemporary user-centered design methodologies is a must.
- Designing the interaction with the solution
- Visual design definition and execution
- Collaborate with the Solutions team, understand the requirements thoroughly and develop wireframes which can be used to develop the actual product pages.
- Work with delivery team to quickly build clickable HTML solutions that can be used in demonstrations.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 5+ years of user experience design for web-based and analytical applications that runs on desktops and mobile devices
- Certified Designers will be given preference (HFI/HCI)
- Ability to conceptualize the solution and create professional looking visuals
- Strong hands-on experience in creating wire-frames
- Hands-on knowledge in tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Balsamiq and associated design tools
- Well-experienced with User Interface design patterns and Information Architecture
- Good understanding of Analytical and Web applications
- Good communication and written skills
Photoshop, Balsamiq, Flash, Animation, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, UI Design, UX Design for Software
products, Motion Graphics
- A vibrant and dynamic culture with an accomplished peer group of professionals
- Emphasis on learning & development
Note: Candidate's creative portfolio link must be available along with the CV for evaluation.