Senior Developer / Tech Lead - Full Stack
Are you looking for exciting opportunities in core product development with a top notch R&D organization? Will you be excited to
- Build products using the latest technologies and tools
- Work in a collaborative environment where experimentation is highly valued.
- Build your own career path
Then, this role is for you!!!
We are looking for Technical Architects/ Technology Specialists who can drive the development of front-end controls and integrate them with proprietary (e.g. SAP BI) and open source BI platforms. Specifically you will be
- Mentoring the team and lead by example by driving best practices in coding, standards, compatibility, performance, documentation and reviews
- Involved in active development of our products, extensions and internal tools
- In close collaboration with product owners, architects, UI and UX designers
- Creating single page apps, visualization extensions integrating with vendor APIs, UI components and libraries
- Challenged to learn new technologies
- Encouraged to step out of your comfort zone for personal development
- Rewarded for your active participation in our open, learning and team-focused culture
- Accountable for high code quality and diligence unit testing
- Ensure that deliverables' are highly optimized for performance and usability across browsers and devices
- Quickly and effectively understand and translate business requirements into technical solutions while adhering to the agreed specification.
- Extensive experience on front-end, full-stack application development
- Familiarity with databases like MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, No SQL etc.,
- Deep understanding of HTML, CSS, JS & SVG
- Experience with the front-end tooling ecosystem (Webpack, Babel, CSS Preprocessors etc., )
- Experience with D3 or charting libraries, SVG / CSS animations is a considered a big plus.
- Experience with Rest API / Graph API development is considered a big plus.
- Knowledge and experience of Agile software development processes and methodologies
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- 5+ years of experience in development
- Comfortable with test driven development, pair programming, and experience working with remote team members
- Basic knowledge of plugin development
- A vibrant and dynamic culture with an accomplished peer group of professionals
- Emphasis on learning & development
- Take charge of your career by choosing any long-term specialization within SAP BI portfolio
- Top pay for top performance
- Comprehensive health and group insurance cover
- Other benefits such as employee referrals, vacation policy, paternity/maternity leave, broadband reimbursements (subject to business requirements & approvals)
- And many more