Customer Success Associate
As a Customer Success Associate at Visual BI, you’ll play a definitive role in impacting customer’s experience by facilitating adoption and usage of Visual BI products.
You’ll interact with customers and assist them with activities including but not limited to product demonstrations, installation, configuration, licensing, requirements validation, feasibility study, and more through emails, phones or web-meetings.
You’ll keep track of tickets and prioritization through our product support platform.
Duties and Tasks/Essential Functions:
- Providing direct technical assistance to our customers
- Acknowledge, track and prioritize customer inquiries, manage phone/email interactions, and handle customer requests for support.
- Work with product management & engineering team to drive troubleshooting, understand root cause, and communicate nature of analysis and status to clients
- Accurately process and record all customer interactions and status in the support system
- Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers when needed
- Stay current with updates on product roadmap, features, releases and patches
- Ensure that Visual BI delivers on SLAs and any response or resolution times committed to customer
- Apply due consideration and judgement in escalating priority items
Skill and Knowledge Qualifications:-
- BE CS/IT
- MBA from Premier Institutes
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Proper eMail & phone etiquette
- Ability to articulate thoughts in a clear, concise and professional manner, both in speech and writing
- Effective listening skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Exceptional Freshers are welcome to apply
- Ability to self-manage and work with minimal supervision
- Own the customer and represent customer in interactions with product management & engineering
- Be an able spokesperson and imbibe the spirit of Visual BI while interacting with customers
- Ability to develop and sustain productive customer relationships
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to nurture and maintain technical expertise required to do the role effectively
- Be a team player appreciative of diverse capabilities, insights and ideas of individuals from various functions, and respectfully accommodate their varied working styles, abilities and motivations
- Ability to set high standards of performance for oneself, assuming full accountability for successfully supporting the customer
You'll be a part of a young & vibrant team with lot of emphasis on learning & development.
Excellent pay structure, medical Insurance etc.