SAP BI Support Analyst
Here is a great opportunity to be on the forefront of learning and development by continuously acquiring and upgrading competencies in SAP BI.
Expand your skillset, understand the as-is business processes and system architecture, get exposed to cutting technologies and take ownership of the entire SAP BI landscape.
In this role, you will be part of an elite team of BI professionals and will specifically drive the following :-
- Monitor BW process chains and other scheduled data loads. Perform detailed level analysis and resolve data load issues in a timely manner.
- Work independently to identify and resolve data inconsistency issues.
- Understand and proactively communicate the impact of failed BW processes and data inconsistency issues
- Enhance existing or develop new InfoCubes, DSOs, Multi-providers, Queries, datasources, Infopackages, transformations, DTPs, Routines and Process Chains
- Develop and trouble shoot ABAP programs including BW extractor user exits, customer exit variables and start/end/expert routines
- Understand the BW transport management process and ensure all changes/enhancements are migrated to Production.
- Implement BEx query and data load performance optimization through Query monitor, Aggregates, Indexes, InfoCube Compression, InfoCube Partitioning, Statistics, and BW Accelerator
- Evaluate new SAP BI technologies by building proof of concepts and demonstrations
1 to 5 years of relevant, hands-on experience with one (or a combination) of the following specializations:
- SAP BW 7.x Production Support
- SAP BEx
- SAP ECC extractors
Following expertise, while optional, would be a plus
- BW Upgrade Experience
- Design Studio, Xcelsius, WebI, Crystal and/or Analysis for Office experience
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal and communication skills
This position may require working Night shifts.
- A vibrant and dynamic culture with an accomplished peer group of professionals
- Emphasis on learning & development
- Take charge of your career by choosing any long-term specialization within SAP BI portfolio
- Top pay for top performance
- Comprehensive health and group insurance cover
- Other benefits such as employee referrals, vacation policy, paternity/maternity leave, broadband reimbursements (subject to business requirements & approvals)
- And many more…