We are looking out for a very creative person who can develop awesome WordPress websites, it would be great if you have experience in developing WordPress Plug-ins & have some experience in Woo-commerce too!!!
- Develop and manage website and all online properties
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create site layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site - Add new features, modify and support existing code and databases for WordPress, Joomla, Drupal and Static websites
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
- You must have experience as a WordPress developer ; building custom Themes, Plugins, and Widgets
- Expertise in building responsive and scalable sites for all platforms – cross browser, cross-device compatibility validation
- Expertise in Web User Interface Design (UI), Security Principles (and how they apply to E-Commerce sites, Object-Oriented Design, Web Services (REST/SOAP), Multimedia Content Development, and APIs
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics and analytics tools
- Expert knowledge of Search Engine Optimization processes and best practices
- Comprehensive knowledge of Open Source CMS platforms including WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, and the ability to implement complex sites and create custom components, modules and plugins as necessary.
- BE in computer science or a related field
- Excellent pay, benefits
- Be on the forefront of learning and innovation
- Be part of an enterprising and rewarding culture with highly accomplished peer group
- Work within Chennai limits without having to brave 2-4 hour commutes every day
- Be a pillar of support for Visual BI’s vibrant culture by always willing and eager to experiment, learn, and deliver customer value while having fun.