Power BI Developer
We are seeking a developer who is capable of creating scalable, solutions with focus on Power BI based technologies,
Someone who can:-
- Develop Power BI reports & effective dashboards after gathering and translating end user requirements.
- Ability to turn large amounts of raw data into actionable information.
- Oversee the development process of the Product, POC and demo versions
- Be responsible for the performance and usability of the system
- Bring new technologies/ideas to the team
- Perform optimization of MS SQL Queries and SSIS packages
- Provide solutions using SSAS cubes (Tabular/Multi-Dimensional Models)
- Be part of our growing BI Practice
The candidate should meet the following requirements;
- 2-5 years of experience in Microsoft BI, advanced analytics, and SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Hands-on professional with thorough knowledge of scripting, data source integration and advanced GUI development in Power BI.
- Excellent skills in writing DAX scripts
- Familiar with Power BI custom add-on development & deployment.
- Prior experience in connecting Power BI with on-premise and cloud computing platforms
- Good knowledge on Data warehousing
- Able to provide optimized SQL Scripts for complex scenarios
- Working knowledge of Business Intelligence Systems & Tools (Microsoft Power BI, SQL Server Reporting Services)
- Good understanding of the processes of data quality, data cleansing and data transformation.
- Good to have MS Excel whiz skills - Power Query, Power View, Power Pivot In-depth knowledge in JEE design patterns, JMS, XML, Web services, Portal, Content Management, Databases and SOA.
- Candidate should possess very good communication with strong business analyst skills.
- Hands on experience in SSIS, SSRS, SSAS is a plus
- Career in BI & Analytics
- Excellent pay & benefits
- Be part of an enterprising and rewarding culture with highly accomplished peer group
- Work within Chennai limits without having to brave 2-4 hour commutes every day
- Be a pillar of support for Visual BI’s vibrant culture by always willing and eager to experiment, learn, and deliver customer value while having fun.
Note: Visual BI, as a policy, does not authorise external parties to conduct employment drives or extend Offers of employment on its behalf.