SAP Design Studio/Lumira
As a SAP Design Studio Developer you will:-
- Design, develop and deploy dashboard application using SAP Design Studio 1.6 SP01 and above.
- Develop performance optimized and intuitive dashboards with SAP BW/Bex, HANA and BOBJ Universe datasources.
- Develop Design studio dashboards with native and custom components (Design studio extensions)
- Adopt performance optimization and design best practices to develop underlying SAP BEx queries or HANA views.
- Leverage your understanding of SAP BW, HANA and BOBJ universe to troubleshoot data inconsistency and performance issues.
- Drive requirement gathering workshops and sessions. Translates visualization and reporting requirements into dashboard wireframes and business requirements document.
- Develop application prototypes and Proof of concept solutions to demonstrate tool capabilities and UI design options.
- 1+ years of experience in SAP Design Studio.
- Experienced in Design studio native and custom components.
- Expert in Design studio performance optimization.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in other SAP Business Objects tools, such WebI
- Experienced in dashboard wireframing and UI design
- Experienced in SAP BEx query development.
- Expert in CSS.
- Strong understanding of SAP BW / DW concepts and methodologies used in reporting/dashboards necessary.
- Strong communication and client interfacing skills
Following expertise, while optional, would be a plus
- SAP BW, HANA modeling and BOBJ IDT
- SAP Lumira Designer/Design Studio 2.0
- Understanding of BOBJ Configuration and Administration using CMC
Excellent teamwork, communication skills and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- A vibrant and dynamic culture with an accomplished peer group of professionals
- Emphasis on learning & development
- Take charge of your career by choosing any long-term specialization within SAP BI portfolio
- Top pay for top performance
- Comprehensive health and group insurance cover
- And many more…
Note: Visual BI, as a policy, does not authorise external parties to conduct employment drives or extend Offers of employment on its behalf.