SAP BO Developer
In this role, you will be part of an elite team of professionals with established credentials in SAP Business Intelligence.
Specifically, you will build best-in-class BI solutions by leveraging your technical expertise in the areas outlined below:-
- Design and develop complex BO Universes using IDT
- Create connections, Set Universe Parameters, Implement security
- Leverage technology best practices and create Business Layer for complex business scenarios
- Build canned and ad-hoc reports using Web Intelligence, Crystal Reports on top of Universe or BEx queries using BICS connection
- Develop and performance tune complex SQL queries
- Basics of Data Warehousing and Data Modelling. Experience in at least one EDW project.
Be on the forefront of learning and development by continuously acquiring and upgrading competencies in SAP BI
- Evaluate new SAP BI technologies by building proof of concepts and demonstrations
- Enroll and get certified in a range of BI training programs organized by Visual BI for its associates
- Lead technology focus groups and conduct knowledge sharing sessions
- Build and nurture your expert profile online (through blogs and SCN) to establish yourselves as a BI Thought Leader in the industry
Be a pillar of support for Visual BI’s vibrant culture by always being willing and eager to experiment, learn, and deliver customer value while having fun.
1 to 5 years of relevant, hands-on experience with the following specializations:
- Universe Development (Experience on IDT is mandatory)
- Multisource Universes
- SAP BO Reporting Tools like Web Intelligence, Crystal Reports and Analysis for Office
- SAP BOBJ + SAP and non-SAP integration experience
- SAP BEx Query Designer and Analyzer
- Expert in SQL & PL/SQL.
- Derived Tables, Aggregate Awareness, Joins and Contexts
(Experience in BO 4.x mandatory)
Following expertise, while optional, would be a plus
- Configuration and Administration using CMC
- SAP Design Studio, SAP Dashboards (Xcelsius) & Lumira
- ETL experience with SAP BO Data Services or Informatica
- SAP BW
Excellent teamwork, communication skills and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- A vibrant and dynamic culture with an accomplished peer group of professionals
- Emphasis on learning & development
- Take charge of your career by choosing any long-term specialization within SAP BI portfolio
- Top pay for top performance
- Comprehensive health and group insurance cover
- And many more…
Note: Visual BI, as a policy, does not authorise external parties to conduct employment drives or extend Offers of employment on its behalf.