Sr. BI Test Analyst
As a BI Test Analyst you will need to do :
- Design & implement a Automation Framework which can take care all Regression test suites
- Execute Automation tests in Different Browsers
- Execute Auto tests daily and monitor the results
- Maintaining Automation scripts based on defects & changes in product
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and solve problems as well as effectively communicate software defects
- Proven ability to develop, execute and maintain test plans and test cases
- Good Team player, handle multi-tasking, work independently and integrate well with the teams
- Drive QA best practices and engineering excellence
- Evaluate and analyze QA tools and methodologies
- Should be able to highlight risks & connect with stake holders to resolve
- Responsible for reporting the testing status and managing expectations to the project stakeholders
- Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action
- Creation of traceability and requirements coverage matrices to ensure the quality of the features under test
- Create valid estimates regarding effort for tasks, communicate these estimates and meet deadlines in a timely manner
We are looking for someone with Strong Development/Testing experience to work with our Product Development Team.
Exp :- 6 years & above
Expertise in following tools/frameworks :
- Junit, TestNG, ANT , Maven and Browser Stack
- Selenium WebDriver
- Strong Programming skills is a must
- Good Knowledge in Core JAVA & Knowledge in Java Script
- Strong in test development and automation skills
- Should be excellent in Time Management, Planning Skills , Organizing Skills & Decision making skills.
Our Application Process:-
1. Talk to us :- If your profile gets shortlisted for the role ; we will call you to understand your profile better & also would want to know about your background ,interests & passion. Please feel free to ask us any question you have in mind regarding the company, job profile, growth prospects, what you'd do in your role as a BI Test Analyst, just anything.We'd be more than happy to answer all your questions.The more prepared you are for this conversation, the more useful it will be for everyone .
2. You'll be invited for the screening Tests :- You'll be taking up a written test to assess your fundamentals.
Depending on how you score , we'll move to the next level.
3. On-site Interviews :- You'll participate in a series of interviews with us. In this process we'll also assess how well you'll fit into our culture. For us right attitude & passion is important, one can always be trained technically but Attitude is what you already possess & we give prime importance to it.
4.The Result :- We'll be in touch with you during the entire process & share regular updates with you.Feel free to just pick up the phone or drop an email to us in case you have any question.You should be able to hear the results from us in max 3 days after the final interview.
- Excellent pay & benefits
- Be on the forefront of learning and innovation; You'll have 24x7 access to Visual BI Labs, our learning environment that hosts all bleeding-edge innovations in BI
- Gain exposure in a sweet spot where management consulting meets technology
- Be part of an enterprising and rewarding culture with highly accomplished peer group
- Work within Chennai limits without having to brave 2-4 hour commutes every day
- Be a pillar of support for Visual BI’s vibrant culture by always willing and eager to experiment, learn, and deliver customer value while having fun.
Note: Visual BI, as a policy, does not authorise external parties to conduct employment drives or extend Offers of employment on its behalf.